Monday, June 21, 2010

Seacrest & Videos

Well, last week finished strong (even though I failed to post Thursday through Saturday). Seacrest was an incredible community. Residents in the community would often swing by one of our events to check out what we were doing--offering to pull their grills out and cook for the entire crowd or even just handing us checks.

The retreat families were incredible, and I think they had a very refreshing and enjoyable week. Check out the Lighthouse fan page later today to see some pictures from the week.

In the meantime, here are four videos I've put together for a church that is partnering with us for their Vacation Bible School. We'll shoot one more for this church over the next couple days to give them 5 total--one for each day. I'll upload it as soon as it's finished. We have had some amazing kids come through here--I think you'll get a taste for that in the videos. Video 1 is pretty straight forward... the rest vary up a little more.











I hope the videos gave you a good taste for what we're doing here. Thanks for following the blog. I appreciate all the prayer and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment